ACS are now recruiting a solicitor to work in a busy office based in Glasgow! This is a brand new role to the department and due to the current circumstances, all interviews will be held via Skype.
· Flexible working
· Earlier finishes on a Friday
· Pension scheme
· Medicash (after 1 month service)
· 'Death in Service' benefit
· Capable of drafting and running litigated cases mainly PI but also non-PI RTA cases at Sheriff Court level
· Knowledge and experience of RTA Scottish Protocol PI cases
· Knowledge and experience of non -PI RTA cases pre-litigation
Main Duties and Responsibilities
· Perform to a target orientated environment at a high standard
· Be responsible for a high volume caseload of personal Injury RTA Pursuer claims, making use of the firm's Case Management Systems and using the agreed internal procedures and practices
· Take a practical yet commercial approach to settlements and advising clients as to litigation/cost risks
· Progress caseload in a manner ensuring clients receive suitable, professional, timely and appropriate legal advice, with regular contact, whilst delivering their expectations
· To early identify those cases where proceedings would be tactically beneficial to litigate and to do so expeditiously
· To achieve and exceed various targets set in relation to, for example, profit costs, settlements and issuing, without compromising the firm's integrity
· To liaise appropriately and timely with sources, medical agencies, experts, third party insurers, defender solicitors and other relevant parties to ensure that cases are pro-actively progressed.
· To undertake any other tasks as deemed relevant and reasonable by the business
Role: Solicitor- RTA
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: , ,
Apply for this job now.