We are seeking a Laboratory Technician to join our team! Candidate will be responsible for preparing samples, performing analysis, and maintaining equipment within the laboratory. We're looking to fill multiple positions, including both day and evening shifts.
- Record data using an analytical balance and specialized software
- Enter and organize data using spreadsheets
- Prepare samples and perform analytical methods using various laboratory equipment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience with Microsoft Excel is desired
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong 10-key and keyboard skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Prior exposure to common analytical techniques is preferred
Working environment is industrial/laboratory. Required PPE includes lab coat and safety glasses.
ATC Scientific is an independent laboratory that is focused on providing quality analytical results for customers in a variety of industries. We're growing quickly and looking to build a team of confident, dedicated people to help achieve our goals. We offer a competitive benefits package, including 100% premium paid health insurance for full-time staff.
Role: Laboratory Technician I
Location: North Little Rock,
Apply for this job now.