Our client is based in the West Yorkshire town of Keighley. With in-house CAD design capabilities they also manufacture all our standard and bespoke moulds internally.
Our client manufactures the following Cast Stone products:
- Semi-Dry - Non structural.
- Wet Cast - Can be made structural
- Lightweight Solutions- Non structural but can be designed to be post fixed.
Monday - Friday 06:00am - 14:30pm (40 Hours per week) Opportunity for overtime if interested.
£9.50 per hour - depending on experience.
- Removal of stone from moulds
- Reading of technical drawings
- Using of hand tools
- Completing paperwork
- Working as part of a team
Our client is looking for candidates to add to the companies growing team. The role is long term and if selected you would be invited on site for an interview with our client.
If you believe you would be suitable for this position then please apply online by uploading a copy of your CV or you can send an up to date CV to #removed#-uk.com. However, if you require any additonal information then please call us on 01422 379452.