COMPANY: QED LEGAL
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £45,000 - £55,000 per annum + Benefits
An excellent opportunity for a Commercial Property Solicitor has arisen at a leading firm in Maidstone. This role is offered on either a full time or part time basis (4 days a week).
This firm has a culture that stands out in the market, offering truly flexible working and a good work/life balance. They deal with very high quality work and pride themselves on their understanding of technology on the modern client, employer and employee.
In this Commercial Property Solicitor role, you will take on a wide variety of work, including:
- Corporate support
- Land development work
- Commercial leases
- Acquisitions and disposals
The department services business from large companies to SMEs across an array of sectors. You will also be required to contribute to marketing and networking activities.
The ideal Commercial Property Lawyer will demonstrate:
- 1+ years’ PQE as a Commercial Real Estate Solicitor
- Experience in a wide range of commercial property matters
- The confidence to participate in business development
- The ability to nurture and grow an existing caseload, maintaining the high standards of service of the firm
Salary and Benefits
On offer for this Commercial Property Lawyer role:
- £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
- Full benefits package including private healthcare and 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible working
- Fantastic career progression prospects
If this Commercial Property Solicitor opportunity in Maidstone is of interest to you, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a recent CV today.