Barden are excited to be assisting multinational company to identify a Senior Accounts Payable Specialist to join their HQ in Dublin City.
The Senior Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for the day to day activities of accounts payable while leading a small team of professionals. The ideal person will have an interest in implementing systems and updating process and procedures.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Manage the entire Accounts Payable process;
- Identify areas for improvement within the AP function;
- Responsible for the AP processes and procedures, ensuring the group is compliant and in line with regulations;
- Training and development of new employees;
- Development of existing relationships both internally and externally;
- Oversee the monthly close process;
- Dealing with multicurrency transactions, cashflow forecasts and analysis.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Minimum of 4 years' in a similar position;
- Strong communication skills, ability to liaise internally and externally;
- Process driven - consistently looking for process improvement and development;
- Work comfortably in high volume, dynamic industry;
- Excellent IT skills with high proficiency in Excel.