Agent Aspirant Program
Job description- Insurance Sales
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service.
- Work with agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Develop marketing plans to help agency grow
- Accountable for monthly sales goals
- Prepare to become a State Farm Agent (high success rate)
Agent Aspirant Member Role
An agent aspirant program provides opportunities to:
- Better understand the realities of doing business as a State Farm agent
- Exposure to the career of a State Farm Agent to learn how an agent's office operates
- Mentorship/Development experience (One-on-one with an engaged agent)
- Develop the skills and competencies that may make candidates more competitive for the Agency Opportunity
- Opportunity to save money for agency
This job opportunity is only for those who are highly motivated in a competitive environment, uncomfortable at mediocrity, and have a passion for helping people. If this sounds like you, then you are on your way to being successful in this business!
Role: Agent Aspirant
Location: Pell City,
Apply for this job now.