London - onsite
INSIDE IR35 (Umbrella)
6 Months +
Our Tier 1 client are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join the team on an initial 6 month contract. The role will be based on-site at their London office and will be via an accredited Umbrella company. The Azure DevOps specialist it to consume the CI part based on Jenkins which is migrating into Azure DevOps for End-to-End Application Development and template the Azure DevOps Pipelines for future reuse
- Azure & Azure DevOps using Infrastructure as Code (IaC) via Azure DevOps Pipelines & Terraform
- Infrastructure Provisioning: Use of Terraform Scripting, AKS (Azure Kubernetes Service Clusters) to Stand-up/Bring down/Enable & Use Images/Containers/Pods from the Pipeline Applications created.
- Infrastructure Configuration : Using Terraform Scripts
- Infrastructure Paging : Using Kubernetes/HCL in Terraform/Ansible.
- Achieve maximum automation in the End-to-End Development/Deployment (Scripting of Infra/Config into the Jenkins/Azure DevOps pipelines and Deployment).