Nurse Practitioners in Plymouth are you ready for January?
With all hands-on deck for the COVID vaccine roll out, surgeries in Plymouth are desperately looking for some extra support for telephone triage, and on the day issues.
This is an exciting ongoing locum opportunity for Nurse Practitioners who are looking to broaden their horizons and help with the surge in demand.
We work with over 40% of Primary Care settings throughout the UK, and commonly see a surge in demand around this time of year, so we have definite reason to believe this one will be busier than ever considering how this year has ended!
Working with us on a locum basis means you will earn between £38.50 - £62 per hour (Including holiday pay).
Call Beth on [... Click Apply...]or email your CV to [... Click Apply...] to find out more
Locum work with Chase Medical offers a range of benefits, such as;
- Flexibility in your work-life balance - take shifts as and when you want too, with no obligations to work any number of hours
- Independence - with up to 7000 shifts available per month, you can pick and choose which shifts you pick up
- You can give your earnings a noticeable boost - Earn between £38.50 - £62 per hour (Including holiday pay) - Doing one 8 hours shift you will earn £308!
- Expanding your professional portfolio - Adding relevant practice locum work onto your CPD portfolio will really stand out to future employers
- Meet new people in the same professional field - Creating opportunities for connection, as well as being able to share knowledge among other professionals in the same field
How to apply:
Please call Beth on [... Click Apply...], or email your CV to [... Click Apply...]
About Chase Medical:
Chase Medical is a reputable, leading agency with relationships with almost 40% of GP surgeries and primary care centres throughout the UK. We help Nurse Practitioners, Emergency Care Practitioners, Independent Pharmacist Prescribers, Practice Nurses, and Health Care Assistants, to finding the next steps in their careers. Whether that is on a locum, contractual, or permanent basis.
Chase Medical are proud members of the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation), and pride ourselves on being safe and compliant - so please get in touch today to find out more!
Thinking of looking into a new permanent role?
We have a specialist permanent team, who are experts in matching suitability to job roles, even throughout the current crisis. They are on hand to help with interview preparation and can even negotiate the awkward things like salary and working times on your behalf - give us a call for more information about how we can help!
Our team of specialists work proactively to ensure every member of staff is happy in their role, and furthermore, explains why we are one of the only agencies who continue to grow month after month, and year after year!
If you know of a family member or friend, who works in primary care, then- pass on our information to them, mention your name- and we will give you up to £500 for every successful referral!
We have opportunities for every clinical staffing type that works in the primary care sector, so keep talking to work-mates/ family/ friends and Chase!
I look forward to hearing from you soon!