Company: COMFORT KEEPERS OF COLUMBUS OHIO
Job Type: Permanent, PartTime
Are you looking for a career where you can use your results-driven expertise to fulfill your passion for making a difference in the lives of seniors? Do you love building and maintaining working relationships with others that improve their quality of life? If so, a Staffing Coordinator position with Comfort Keepers is for you!
The Staffing Coordinator helps ensure excellent in-home care service to our clients by coaching and mentoring caregivers, establishing and maintaining an environment of accountability, and managing and coordinating personal care assignments for the field team members.
The ideal candidate has a high school diploma and previous experience working in a human resource, customer service or an administrative assistant role, preferably in the health care or home health care industry. He or she must have a genuine desire to help others, strong organizational and multi-tasking skills, and proficiency with computers and business software.
Office hours are Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 5 pm. Part-time positions are available. Evening and weekend on-call rotation required (working from home).
- Competitive pay range based on experience
- Paid Vacation
- 401K program
- Strong community leadership for 21 years
- Paid training program
- Employee referral bonus
- Flexible schedule
- Helps manage caregivers and place them on personal care assignments
- Consults with clients to provide appropriate staffing solutions
- Identifies potential issues and uses independent judgment to evaluate alternative solutions and implement established policies for immediate resolution.
- Must be able to work under time pressure and manage multiple demands simultaneously.
- Helps recruit, interview, and orient reliable and compassionate field team members
- Ensures compliance with all relevant federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations
- Manages all required paperwork and records and prepares documentation (forms, reports, etc.)
- Attends all staff meetings, trainings, and educational classes as required
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED required; some post-high school education or training preferred
- Bachelor's Degree is plus, but not required
- Previous customer service or administrative experience required; health care and/or home care experience preferred
- Highly professional and dependable
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem-solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress
- Strong organization skills, able to multi-task, and can manage time to meet frequently changing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent telephone skills
- Proficient computer and internet skills
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Strong computer literacy, including proficiency in Microsoft Word.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be an independent thinker with the ability for flexibility and creativity in identifying and solving problems.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must possess above average human relations, customer service, problem-solving, and organizational skills. Extreme attention to detail is essential.
- Excellent communication skills are necessary. Must be a team player willing to share information and work cooperatively with other members of the management team and caregiving staff.
- Positive and professional.
- Strong relationship-building skills with people from diverse and varied backgrounds and education levels.
By applying to this position, you understand that we may contact you via SMS text message, in which data rates may apply. Should you want to apply, but are not willing to accept text messages, please call our office directly.
Join the Comfort Keepers family in Columbus, OH! Apply today!
This position is open at our Westerville, OH Office Located at, 5761 Chandler Ct, Westerville, OH 43082. Our office serves the Central Ohio area and this position may require travel to those areas. Life is short. Work somewhere awesome! Learn more here: https://#removed#/offices/ohio/westerville
Powered by JazzHR