The Drafter II creates and revise technical drawings based on rough engineeringnotes, drawings, sketches, and verbal instructions. The Drafter II will workwith engineers and manufacturing personnel, who will provide the producttechnical data. The Drafter II will incorporate these specifications intodrawings for manufacture, maintenance, or repair of the products. Duties includecollecting measurement data, creating new models and drawings, updating existingdrawings, creating files for CNC and Waterjet, and finalizing the drawingpackage. Assignments regularly require the use of mathematical calculations andresearch involving precedents, manufactures’ catalogs, and technical guides.
Essential Job Functions:
• Uses ASME/ ANSIstandards CAD design and drafting techniques and skills.
• Produces CADformat drawings from the data and instructions received from theengineers.
• Ensures all CADdrawings are correct.
• Works within theSolidWorks EPDM system.Read andcomprehend all trades’ drawings and documents.
• Attendsengineering design meetings as required.
• Must be capable of safely handling governmentfurnished equipment and materials.
• Must be available to work a standard weekly schedulewith overtime as required.
• Performs other duties as required.
Logistic Services International, Inc. (LSI) was founded in Jacksonville, Florida in 1978. Initially established to meet the aviation training and logistics support needs of foreign militaries operating U.S. Navy aircraft and systems, LSI has earned an enviable reputation for innovation, responsiveness, and reliability among a customer base that includes the U.S. Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, numerous foreign militaries, and the largest military aircraft manufacturing and support companies in the United States. visiting #removed# #
Role: Drafter II Electrical and Mechanical
Apply for this job now.