The Job Window’s client in the Ames area is seeking a very skilled and creative individual to help assist their marketing and sales department with producing incredible, high-quality, imaginative campaigns! Our client prides themselves on building a reliable and resourceful relationship with each and every customer and has developed a more personalized approach to marketing and sales that has dramatically increase client revenue and market brand share! Our client is in need of a dedicated, reliable and professionally minded Entry Level Sales Marketing Specialist who is looking to expand their direct marketing, sales, and management skill set.
Our client needs a Sales Marketing Specialist who:
- Is obsessively customer and client focused.
- Is a self-starter with an aggressive work ethic that appreciates constant improvement.
- Has an outgoing personality that is both personable and engaging.
- Excels calmly under pressure and is able to manage and compartmentalize potential campaign issues in order to meet deadlines and leave guests both feeling heard and cared for.
- Has a strong eye for detail that sees what needs to be done and an ability to anticipate client needs
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Assist with inventory control and manage daily setup.
- Assist with logistics and developing and deploying materials for campaigns.
- Record data and information.
- Perform product demonstrations and explain benefits of clients’ products and services at on-site campaigns to establish proper channels of communication and create a positive brand image.
- Train new team members on marketing material and product information.
Minimum Requirements of the Sales Marketing Specialist:
- Work experience in direct sales, promotions, direct promotional marketing, field promotional marketing, field sales, event marketing, retail marketing, and associated fields providing front-line customer service or promotional support preferred.
- High-energy, detail-oriented personality with a passion for learning and winning.
- Exhibits intellectual curiosity, continuous improvement mindset, and problem-solving skills.
- Goal-oriented self-starter who enjoys taking initiative and seeing results.
- Practices sound judgment and enjoys accountability.
- Strong analytical thinker.
- Strong communications abilities: oral and written.
- Ability to cross-functionally collaborate internally and externally with agencies.
- Team player.
Our client wants motivated individuals who are not afraid to get their hands dirty and go above and beyond what's required. They have a fun, dynamic work environment like no other.
If you want to actually enjoy your job, love your co-workers and grow with a company, then apply today!
Role: Entry Level Sales Marketing Specialist
Apply for this job now.