Information Analyst strong>
My client based in Leeds is searching for an experienced Analyst for an initial 3 month contract based. p>
My client is particularly interested in people with experience of working with national health datasets and/ or with extensive experience of commercial business intelligence tools such as QlikView, QlikSense, Microsoft Power BI or Tableau. Knowledge of the NHS and/ or clinical research would also be preferable. p>
- Help us to make sure that the BI team produces appropriate analysis and information
- Developing and maintaining dashboards and online reports through QlikView &QlikSense.
- Producing, maintaining and presenting routine reports containing complex information that enables decision making.
- Help us to produce complex analytical reports on a routine and ad hoc basis, ensuring this is of a consistently high data quality and reporting standard.
- Take the lead on analysis as required for key work areas.
- Use common reporting methods such as Excel and SQL at a highly competent level to extract and manipulate information in order to create reports and automate reporting processes. p>
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to use complex data sets and carry out data modelling exercises, with substantial experience of working in an analytical role.
- Proven experience of quality assuring data.
- Experience of working with business intelligence tools such as QlikView, QlikSense, Microsoft Power BI
- Experience and ability to lead and participate constructively in meetings and decision making processes.
- An advanced level of computer literacy, in particular excellent skills in analysing and manipulating data through spreadsheets. Computer skills should include MS Office applications such as Excel, Access and PowerPoint and/ or Google Enterprise. p>
- Knowledge of the NHS and/ or clinical research.
- Experience of managing/ supervising/ contributing to staff / development
- Experience of Data warehouse approaches
- Experience of working with relational databases; design and querying.
- Experience of SQL Server Management Studio or similar applications p>
Role: Information Analyst
Job Type: Contract, Full Time
Location: Leeds, Yorkshire and the Humber, Yorkshire and the Humber
Apply for this job now.