Job Title: Sales Enablement Business Analyst
Location: Dallas, TX
The Business Analyst is a highly-visible position and will play an integral part of the Sales Enablement Organization by defining and driving project plans designed to drive Sales Transformation objectives, Sales-related initiatives, and introduce new features or enhancements. The role is also intended to inspire new thinking and bring a fresh perspective to facilitate more efficient and effective sales processes. A significant portion of the role will be focused on leading sales-related technology initiatives associated with CRM, Marketing, & Sales Applications, such as Salesforce & Marketo.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serves as primary owner leading business requirement-gathering and documentation via meetings, individual discussions, and team-based collaboration from an enterprise view.
- Consults with business stakeholders, Development, Project Management, Salesforce Admins/other technical resources, and Sales Analysts throughout the requirements documentation process and drives requirements to meet needs outlined in the project scope.
- Create detailed requirements documents including: process flows, use cases, user interface designs, scenarios and maintains outputs in project documentation system of record.
- Performs fact-based data analysis incorporating key performance indicators, customer demographic data, and other future state analysis to guide informed requirements development.
- Assist in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, and user acceptance testing.
- Participate in quality management reviews of the designs, prototypes and other requirements work products to ensure they fulfill the requirements.
- Ability to review project deliverables for completeness and quality, and compliance with established project standards.
- Provides ad-hoc analytical documentation and project support to the business.
- Provides documentation of current and future state processes.
- Strong problem-solving skills; able to synthesize multiple information inputs into clear, actionable business recommendations.
- Able to communicate clearly and succinctly with multiple stakeholder organizational levels, from technical resources, front-line employees, Salesforce User Community, Business Unit Leads, and Executives (verbal and written).
- Highly organized with ability to manage multiple competing priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to create wireframe documents with information architecture.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, Teams, SharePoint as well as other project management and time tracking tools.
- 5 years experience as a Business Analyst demonstrating the above skill sets for enterprise sales-technology-related projects.
- End-to-end enterprise systems implementation experience; such as SAP, Salesforce, MS Dynamics, MDM.
- CRM or enterprise system integration experience including use of integration tools.
- Computer Information Systems, IT, or Business Bachelor s or equivalent degree required.
- Salesforce Admin 201 certification or equivalent other role Salesforce certification a plus.
- provided by Dice