Company: CREATIVE FINANCIAL STAFFING
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Join this fast growth start up SAAS company doubling in size reporting to Senior Manager of Financial Reporting! 100% Remote with salary & equity!Do you have at least three years of busy seasons leading publicly traded company engagements or three years of doing technical accounting/SEC reporting within an industry?You'll be focused on supporting the daily operations of the company's finance and accounting function including but not limited to preparing internal and external financial package, reconciliations, data analysis, assisting with the year-end audit, and various duties to support downstream processes.
What You'll Do:
- Develop a solid understanding of the Company's operations and participate in various corporate initiatives and projects to provide accounting expertise and support.
- Prepare and analyze month, quarter, year-end financials and key metrics against targets. Work with stakeholders to explain variances, identify trends, and recommend actions.
- Support annual external audit by leading the audit requests, drafting financial statements and footnotes, and responding to auditor inquiries.
- Critically prepare day-to-day transactions into NetSuite, including understanding system limitations and required GAAP adjustments.
- Support the month-end, quarter-end, year-end close process to ensure timely and accurate recognition of financial data in compliance with GAAP.
- Assist in technical accounting research and drafting white papers.
- Identify areas to improve and automate reports and processes, resulting in greater accuracy and efficiency.
- Assist with development, documentation, and implementation of new accounting policies, internal controls, and procedures.
- Ad-hoc analyses and projects.
Does This Sound Like You?
- Accounting designation (CPA preferred) or an equivalent combination of related experience and education.
- Background in public accounting is required, Big 4 public accounting a plus.
- Minimum of four years of experience in a technology-related environment in an accounting role, with at least one year as a Senior Accountant.
- Broad knowledge of advanced accounting principles, accounting systems, analytical functions, internal controls, and monthly close processes.
- Possesses a continuous growth mindset, high sense of urgency, and a strong desire for excellence.
- Ability to work effectively with a wide variety of people, strong interpersonal skills, strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Must have excellent Excel skills.
-Health benefits for individual:
-Dental and vision are covered 100%
-Medical is covered 100% for HSA or a small premium for PPO.
-Fully paid Orca Card or parking stipend
-20 days of PTO
-14 Total Holidays
-9 company holidays (We've added Juneteenth to our list of holidays observed)
-2 floating holidays
-Take your birthday off!
-Paid Parental Leave & Bereavement Leave
-Industry learning initiatives with talks, demos, site visits. Etc.