Experienced, driven commercially experienced account manager required for our bespoke long-standing prestige Sudbury based client. Our client has a high acumen for designing and weaving fine furnishings for historical restorations and the high-end decorator market and therefore as Textiles Account Manager you must possess excellent communication skills being able to liaise with a multitude of new and existing customers. The company prides themselves on having the imagination to deliver a client's vision; they combine historical expertise and academic research with evolving weaving techniques to produce impeccable fabric design. This is an exciting career opportunity to join their small and ambitious team, allowing you to combine your creative approach and commercial acumen in this role of Textile Account Manager.
- The role encompasses high-level servicing and project management of client accounts alongside nurturing relationships with current and new key customers.
- As part of the team, you will be responsible for setting an annual sales budget with the Business Manager and determining opportunities and risks.
- Part of the role is to manage production processes, liaising with internal departments to deliver a successful outcome.
- Listening attentively to customers' requirements and being able to feed this across to all involved in the process
- Contributing to the company's social media and website content
- You will be involved in growing awareness of the company profile by contribution to the company marketing plan.
- Undertake research on behalf of the company for market development as well as to inform individual customer projects. You will be responsible for presenting findings and ideas to colleagues and clients alike.
- Have the opportunity to be involved in design and color development for delivery of client-led briefs for modern and heritage application.
- Hours of work Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm
- Must possess around 3-5 years of commercial experience, preferably within account management or textiles.
- A woven textile degree or similar relevant background would be favourably considered.
- Confident, patient, not afraid to ask questions and happy to undertake a range of tasks
- Keen team player but equally confident to work on own initiative
- Proven ability to work with senior level people and the ability to make them feel confident in your abilities
- Methodical and organised, with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Flexible and motivated with a desire and commitment to developing historical knowledge over a breadth of areas.
- Possess a full valid driving licence and able to accommodate regular business travel, predominantly within the UK.
- Are naturally creative with a keen eye for colour and passion for quality design.
- Must be decisive and can demonstrate solid problem solving and decision making.
- Strong IT skills particular Excel
Benefits to you
- Competitive Salary DOE
- Pension scheme
- Opportunity to work for a very long standing and well-respected company
- Chance to work on some very prestigious projects
- Excellent team environment
- Visits to beautiful buildings and locations
- Free Parking
If you have not heard back from us within 10 days your application has been unsuccessful.
Role: Textiles Account Manager
Apply for this job now.