The Finance Intern will be responsible for coordinating and supporting a wide range of Finance projects/ activities including financial analysis, accounting, accounts payable, and payroll to obtain exposure to the many facets of the Finance department. This role will also learn a variety of processes and contribute to the overall department goals.
Break away from workplace monotony! At Matrix Medical Network, we care profoundly for the members we serve and the work we do significantly improves their quality of life.
As a result of our robust expansion, we continue to provide professional growth opportunities for our associates! Working for Matrix Medical Network allows you to positively impact the lives of the members we serve, while working with like-minded colleagues and enhancing your career. We are a fast growing organization with a fun and collaborative work culture that makes every day more rewarding than the last.
- Financial Analysis
- Participate in analyzing financial reports
- Accounting support
- Data entry of vendor records, valid banking forms and expense reporting
- Accounts Payable: Assists with employee expense accounts payable processing and account reconciliations
- Assist with booking travel for employees
- Prepare and handle confidential and high priority data and file
- Oversees multiple projects through to completion within defined timelines
- Other duties as assigned
- High School education or GED equivalent required
- Working towards the completion of Associates or Bachelor’s degree
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency in the use of software applications including Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Excel, Internet, and other web-based applications
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Critical thinking, excellent research, and strong analytical skills with superb attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems related to specific tasks with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks which may involve competing deadlines; including the ability to assess and prioritize work activities as needed
- Demonstrated ability to conduct data analysis, draw insights and prepare findings
- Ability to work in a changing and dynamic work environment
- Establish and maintain professional working relationships with team members as well as with cross-functional team members
Work Conditions: General office environment
Matrix Medical Network is headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona. We are a healthcare services organization, focused on improving the quality of health care through the clinical, analytical and technology services we provide to our clients and their members. Join a growing, collaborative, innovative and professional company focused on improving the lives of our clients, the members we serve and our fellow associates
Role: Finance Intern
Apply for this job now.