Company: SURFACE EXPERTS OF SPOKANE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Our MissionAt Surface Experts
, our mission is to develop outstanding teams by investing in strong relationships. Together we work to solve our customers' problems by reducing the waste of time, money and materials which end up in landfills.To establish and lead a nationally recognized market for surface repair as an alternative to replacement or complete refinishing. Our goal is to be represented in every major metropolitan area, and for our brand to be synonymous with spot repair among all facilities and maintenance management.We are a national franchise and are in the process of growing our local team. We are looking for a person to fill our field technician role. Both men and women make great Surface Experts techs, but there are a few requirements that help us determine whether someone will have the skill set to be able to learn quickly. Furniture Maker
We are looking for someone who has experience in making or repairing furniture. Must have a carpentry or fine woodworking background. Having a good understanding of the different finishes such as lacquer, varnishes, oils and blends is very helpful when assessing how to repair a damaged piece of furniture. Requirements:
We are also looking for individuals with:
- Experience of working with your hands, whether that's in construction, manufacturing or even a hobby.
- Must have a carpentry or fine woodworking background.
- It is helpful, but not necessary to have an art background. Understanding color and how to match color is a large part of what we do. If you are color blind than this is not the job for you.
- The training process is extensive so we are only interested in hiring someone who can make at least a 2-year commitment.
- Attention to detail.
- Commitment to meet project timelines.
- Customer service experience.
- Excellent work ethic.
Experience a Day-in-the-life of a Surface Experts Technician:
- Competitive compensation with commission/bonus opportunity
- Paid holidays and accruable vacation
- Paid training
- Medical, dental and vision benefits as well as 401(k) after onboarding period
- A company car and/or car allowance for commuting and job duties
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Surface Experts Corporate.