Management Accountant, Central London, paying up to £50,000
Trace are looking for a qualified management accountant to join an international marketing agency based in central London. You will be leading a team of two and reporting directly into the Financial Controller.
- Prepare monthly Reforecast budgets and Annual budgets
- Prepare monthly Headcount, Payroll and Revenue Analysis
- Prepare additional quarterly and annual reporting variance analysis including Payroll, Headcount, Revenue, New Business, Capex and Overhead Cost Analysis.
- Ensure balance sheet reconciliations are done for each month end (Prepayments, accruals, income accruals, deferred income, pensions, staff loans, intercompany loans etc.
- Review Cashflow and Working Capital reporting
- Assist with the audit pack preparation
- Assist with the preparation of statutory accounts
- Assist with month end closing procedures
- Act as the first port of call for Finance Manager for any finance related queries
The successful candidate will be:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- In person you need to be a team player, confident and flexible
- Preferably have a Marketing Services or Media background.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a professional finance team within a dynamic Marketing Agency.
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.