Capable of running a table saw machine for a woodworking environment.
- Load line with material from racks
- Check the line is free and clear of any debris or obstructions
- Clean equipment at the end of the shift by breaking down the equipment and resetting it for the next shift
- Report any maintenance issues with machine to supervisor or manager of department
- Record wet mills daily
- Standing for 8 hours/day
- Lifting product from rack to line load up to 25 lbs.
- Stooping, reaching, lifting throughout the shift
Semi Custom/Custom Cabinet Manufacturer
Company website #removed#
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Role: Machine Operator
Apply for this job now.