Class 1 C+E HGV LGV drivers Immediately Required in Avonmouth Bristol afternoon
Our client a well-establish brand of bread throughout the UK is looking for Class 1 HGV LGV drivers (Cat C+E) drivers to join them on a temporary to permanent basis, to undertake a new route for a contract they have recently secured.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a prestigious household name and gain a competitive salary with secure, long-term work.
You will be responsible for trunking delivery's across RDC's throughout the UK. The start times will be flexible but usually the following:
Afternoons: 1200 - 1800
You will have previous experience driving a class 1 previously, with excellent area knowledge of the South West. As you will be the face of the client's customers it is vital that you are well presented and have excellent customer service levels.
The shift rota will be based on a Mon-Fri basis, but you will need a degree of flexibility with both shift and start times, including weekend work.
- Valid UK Cat C+E Driving License with no more than 6 points
- Valid CPC Qualification card
- Digital Tachograph Card
- Good time keeping - deliver to the customer on time
- Driving standards to be excellent - we will train, and coach improved driving behaviours. We do not allow drivers to speed, park illegally etc.
- Basic Manual Handling
- Basic Literacy Skills
- Good communication skills
- Good understanding of H&S
- Operate legally within the legislation for both Tachograph and Working Time Directive
- Correct loading of vehicles where applicable.
- Follow Safe System of Work (Health and Safety)
- Ensure paperwork is compiled and presented accurately in a presentable manner deliver to the customer using a handheld tablet
- Customer service experience polite and courteous
To apply for this exciting role, with a secure career and excellent progression opportunities, then please submit your CV to #removed# or please call Jasmine on #removed#.