Are you a recent college grad looking for meaningful employment? Are you a psychology or education student looking for applied experience in your field before applying to graduate school? Tired of jobs? Start a CAREER!
STAR of CA is looking for qualified, energetic people to provide state of the art behavioral services to children with autism! Work one-on-one with children, get valuable experience, get paid, and have fun doing it!
Positions Available: Part Time Behavioral Interventionist, with the possibility of a full time caseload following a training period. We are VERY motivated to hire those with afternoon (3-7pm) availability. Spanish-speaking is a plus!
Encino, Woodland Hills, Calabasas, San Fernando Valley and surrounding areas.
Behavioral Interventionist Job Description
- Provide ABA treatment to children with autism in home and or school setting.
- Work with families and provide parent education.
- Prefer a BA in Psychology, Child Development, Communication Disorders, Education or related field. Past experience a plus!
- Prefer past experience with children, especially children with autism
- Valid CA driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Pass an FBI/ DOJ Clearance
- Initial and continued training in ABA methodologies.
- Earn hours towards licensure! Supervision by Board Certified Behavior Analysts
- Medical Insurance
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401 K plan
- Mileage and drive time reimbursements
If interested, please submit a cover letter and resume.
Come join our team!
STAR of CA offers a range of services for young children at risk for developmental delays, children and adolescents with Autism Spectrum Disorders, and individuals with adaptive functioning needs and behavioral challenges. Our approach integrates evidence-based practices from the field of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) to develop an individualized program to meet each client and family's specialized needs and learning style.
STAR of CA also provides a wide array of services to children, adolescents, and adults to address a variety of mental health needs including individual, couples, or family psychotherapy, school-based counseling services, psychodiagnostic assessment, parent education, and group therapy. Services are delivered to a diverse population presenting with a wide range of concerns with an emphasis on applying evidence-based treatments.
Come be a part of our compassionate and supportive team!
Role: Behavioral Technician / ABA Therapist
Location: Sherman Oaks,
Apply for this job now.