• Fire alarm installation, service, maintenance, fault-finding and commissioning.
• Ensure all work is performed accurately & efficiently.
• Managing your own diary.
The Ideal Person:
• Working within the company health & safety guidelines.
• You will have at least 1 year’s experience as a Fire Alarm Engineer.
• You will hold the relevant FIA/ British Standards or equivalent qualifications.
• You will have a Full UK driving Licence
This is a truly great opportunity and the successful candidate will receive a very competitive salary package & additional benefits. DON’T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY – APPLY NOW!
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.
Role: Fire Alarm Engineer
Location: , Null, United Kingdom
Apply for this job now.