Company: GECKO HOSPITALITY
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Job DescriptionChef De Cuisine
Fine-Casual - Local Fresh SeafoodAre you currently an Executive Chef or Chef De Cuisine who dreams of working with only the highest quality, freshest local seafood available, and to take those fresh ingredients and make an exciting new menu with them every day, every week? If you are a Professional Chef who has a real love of seafood, a passion for all things culinary and real creativity apply immediately for our location in Boston, MA.
Our Seafood Restaurant pays proper homage to New England seafood with dishes like blue prawns, Siberian caviar, octopus, eel, cod liver, a la plancha and fresh crudos. Oysters are aplenty, as are the Jonah crab claws, fresh lobster, and a seafood-friendly wine program. We source and prepare the freshest seafood for our guests. extensive menu changes every day, based on the highest quality seafood available from our seafood purveyors. We provide guests with a wide selection of seafood varieties at the peak of their seasons from New England waters and beyond. Title of Position - Chef De Cuisine Job Description
: We are looking for an experienced, hands-on Chef De Cuisine who contributes to their menu's unique and imaginative appeal by creating dishes using precise technique. We need a Chef De Cuisine who strives to reflect our commitment to culinary excellence by showcasing a vast selection of only the freshest quality seafood. Other Chef De Cuisine duties will include but not be limited to: recruiting, training, mentoring and maintaining the highest quality culinary team available. The right candidate will know how to drive profits through cost analysis and have a strong understanding of P&L.Benefits:
- Industry competitive salary
- Medical / Dental / Vision insurance options
- Long & short-term disability
- Paid vacation
- Performance based bonus program
Apply Now - Chef De Cuisine located in Boston, MA.
- The Chef De Cuisine should have a love of seafood and passion for all things culinary.
- A Culinary degree plus 2+ years chef experience in a fine dining seafood focused restaurant is a requirement
- A solid track record is achieving food cost results is a must for the Chef De Cuisine
- The Chef De Cuisine must be passionate about and thrive on the development and mentoring of others
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to Brian Blum at Gecko Hospitality