An opportunity has been created to work for a leading specialist Mental Health service who are looking for a Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD) to join their experienced team in Derby.
Working as a Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD) for the UK's largest Mental Health Service provider with a portfolio of over 100 hospitals across the UK. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an award-winning service which is devoted to offering the very best training and development opportunities to their staff.
The site is intentionally split into three each comprising around 10-12 beds per unit. Not only does this arrangement better reflect community living but we know from experience that people with Mental Health needs do better in small familiar environments where there are less people and less noise.
Benefits as a Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD) will include:
- Salary: Up to £35,000
- Affiliation with the nearby universities to offer funding on course up to master's level
- Paid breaks
- Enhancements for public holidays
- 5.6 weeks' holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Free uniform provided
- In house trainer
Duties as a Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD) will include:
- To ensure a comprehensive assessment is completed for the patients / residents to ensure a comprehensive person-centred assessment is completed for their pathway
- Ensure that each patient has an individual care plan and risk assessment, which takes into account the patient (if appropriate) and their carers views, with regular reviews
- To administer medicine within the guidelines and framework of the Nursing and Midwifery Council
- Practice within the defined parameters under the Mental Health Act 1983/2007
- Provide clinical leadership and supervision for the support workers and students
If you are a Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD) with a passion for Mental Health and feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined to work at this amazing service, please either click APPLY or call Megan at Leaders in Care on 0161 713 0094, or email an updated CV
Role: Registered Nurse - RMN/RNLD
Apply for this job now.