Company: JEVS HUMAN SERVICES
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Under the supervision of the Director of Quality Assurance of Orleans Technical College, the Information Services Manager is responsible for the following:
- Assume lead responsibility for data compilation and analysis for the various and ever-changing oversight data demands, including but not limited to the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges, Pennsylvania Department of Education, Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System, and JEVS Human Services.
- Update and edit school catalog, including catalog supplements
- Work with PHEAA to prepare and send Annual Student Loan Summary Notifications to students in accordance with ACT 121 of 2018
- Provide supporting studies for various projects and assessments.
- Assist in the application for Eligibility to receive Workforce Investment Act (WIA) approval through the Commonwealth Workforce Development System (CWDS).
- Assist with periodic QA audits. Identify processes that need correction, and identify ways to improve. Participate in JEVS' Compliance Committee
- Provide support for organizing, set-up, and implementation of student graduations.
· Bachelor's Degree required.
· Strong understanding of application systems and the ability to quickly learn new software solutions.
· Strong skills in Excel preferred (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPS)
· Demonstrated experience in supporting applications software (Microsoft Office 365 products, relational databases, Adobe Acrobat), quality assurance, and total quality management preferred.
· Prior school experience a plus.
JEVS Human Services is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities. The Agency will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person's gender, age, race, color, religion, creed, sexual preference or orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, military status, veteran status, handicap, disability, or membership in any other protected group.