The client is one of the preferred health care providers for leading consultants and for both international and local patients alike. We are continuously investing in standards and the technology to keep us at the forefront of clinical advancement.
We are recruiting for a Clinical Nurse Specialist - Diabetes & Endocrinology
You'll work as part of a close knit team providing excellent patient focused care. You'll be a caring and compassionate nurse, delivering a high standard of care to our client's patients. Our client will provide you with support and a great place to work.
Role and Responsibilities
- As a senior nurse you are expected to deliver other "nursing" initiatives and help with the formation of the nursing strategy
- At all times provide a caring compassionate service and treat everyone with respect and dignity
- Have a special focus on our international community as many of these patients have Diabetes
- Comply with all internal policies
- Carry out duties and responsibilities in compliance with the Health and Safety Policies
- Maintain a high standard of accountability
- Act as a lead for Point of Care Testing (POCT) and link with Project manager, ensure Link Training for POCT is in line with internal requirements
Skills and Experience
- Registered General Nurse on Part 1 of NMC Register
- Proven experience in the specialism
- Proven experience caring from patients with Endocrine conditions
- Have completed a course in relation to the speciality
- Experience in teaching and research
- Able to demonstrate leadership capabilities
- Knowledge of current HPSS and awareness of the impact changes have on the ward and hospital environment
If interested, please get in touch via contact details provided or click "Apply" to forward an up to date copy of your CV.