We are currently looking to recruit a Registered Nurse (RGN) to join as a Ward Nurse and work with the UK's Leading Eye Care specialist. You will be based in a newly commissioned, state-of-the-art hospital in Derby.
Working with the newest modern technologies, you will be providing clinical support pre and post procedure on the ward ensuring that high standards of care are adhered to at all times. With 13 world class hospitals currently providing services across the UK, you will be joining the company during an exciting growth phase with 7 further hospitals due to open within the next 12 months.
A snapshot of the Registered Nurse package is:
- Salary of up to £33,000
- Days Only
- Family friendly hours
- Enhanced Annual Leave 33 days
- Private Healthcare options available
- Company pension scheme
- Ongoing clinical supervisions and development
Criteria for this Registered Nurse opportunity:
- Registered Nurse (RGN)
- Valid NMC PIN
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team
- Experience of working on a ward
Responsibilities for this Registered Nurse opportunity include:
- You will play a key role to ensure the best possible person-centred care is delivered
- Undertake all care for patients including diagnostic tests and post-operative care, including clinical care such as cannulation and drug administration
- Admission and discharge of patients on theatre day
If you are interested in applying for this exciting Registered Nurse opportunity, please click "APPLY" or contact Ryan at Leaders in Care on [... Click Apply...]for further information.