Company: ZEST RECRUITMENT & CONSULTANCY LLP
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £36,000 - £50,000 per annum, Negotiable
CATASTROPHIC PERSONAL INJURY SOLICITORS are sought to join this progressive international law firm based in their London, Birmingham and Manchester offices. This is an excellent opportunity to work on behalf of insurance companies and corporates, investigating and resolving high value personal injury compensation claims.
- A Solicitor or Legal Executive with Catastrophic PI experience (defendant) - NQ - 4 year PQE
- A high level of personal compliance with firm protocols and procedures
- Excellent organisation skills, able to work to deadlines, prioritise own workload and meet conflicting demands
- An ability to adopt a commercial perspective to legal issues. High standard of written and oral communication skills
- Confident negotiator
- Able to produce work to a high standard, with excellent attention to detail and concern for quality of service
- Team oriented and collegiate with a willingness to share knowledge with and support other members of the team
- Excellent relationship and client care skills
This is a superb opportunity for a Solicitor/Legal Executive looking for a move to a supportive and ambitious practice that offer hybrid / flexible working, competitive salaried and excellent benefits.