We need an All-Star dental assistant, someone who can become a Lead dental assistant and help us take our practice to the next level. The position can begin right away.
We are a quickly growing private practice searching for the right person to join our team. Must be dedicated, reliable, with diverse experience in fast paced dental environment with advanced experience in oral surgery, periodontics, endodontics, prosthodontics, and hybrid surgeries.
(1) Minimum 3 yrs EXPERIENCE with general dentistry and oral surgery. Ideally has experience with fixed hybrid surgeries, Invisalign, and digital impressions.
(2) Expanded Duties.
(3) Has knowledge of Dentrix and Dexis.
(4) Is motivated, compassionate, hard working, dependable, and positive outlook on life.
(5) Good communication skills, comfortable discussing treatment with patients.
(6) Able to competently and comfortably perform expanded duties including fabrication of temporaries, placement of retraction cord, fabrication of custom trays and bleaching trays, in addition to assisting with more advanced procedures.
(7) Enjoys working in the field of dentistry.
Excellent compensation and benefits!
Please only apply if you meet the above criteria.
Role: Expanded Duties Dental Assistant
Location: Lake Worth,
Apply for this job now.