Company: DIGITAL TURBINE USA, INC
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
The Senior Advertising Account Manager will be responsible for building customer relationships by providing solution-oriented and proactive client support. The goals for the Senior Advertising Account Manager are to grow our partnerships with these core advertising partners in such a way that we deliver greater value to our customers while exceeding their advertiser goals. The Senior Advertising Account Manager is responsible for managing proactive customer outreach, creating & presenting Quarterly Business Reviews, and the day-to-day tactical tasks their assigned customer base. The Senior Advertising Account Manager position offers an opportunity to truly set and raise the industry bar in providing world-class customer service to our key advertising partners.
- Responsible for customer retention, revenue growth, and expansion of product usages.
- Execute daily Account Management tasks in concert with Sales and Yield teams
- Ability to respond to frequent demands of multiple customers - both internal and external
- Own day-to-day process for various functions
- Exceptional at effectively managing high volume of accounts
- Work cross-functionally to meet partner needs
- Accommodate core partner needs and the impact/value of meeting those needs
- Execute advertiser insights framework, and work to develop and share these insights internally
- Work in conjunction with the Advertising Sales and Yield teams
- 4-7 years of online media, or other advertising experience and knowledge of online ad serving with mobile advertising a strong plus
- Very strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Experience in Sales
- Programmatic Advertising experience
- Ability to work with a global and remote team
- Ability to build rapport and grow relationships both via phone and in person with all customers.
- Basic understanding of advertiser monetization landscape and ad operations a plus
- Prior experience doing partner development within the digital media strata a plus
- Comfortable with using large sets of data to craft a narrative that influences customer behavior.
- Comfort and experience with a fast-paced start-up environment
- Strong problem solving, influencing, and negotiating skills.
- Professional maturity; high emotional IQ
About Digital Turbine, Inc:At Digital Turbine, we believe there is better way for smartphone users to discover new apps and content. Our Mobile Delivery Platform makes it easier than ever for people to discover new apps frictionlessly, for operators and OEMs to build new revenue streams, and for advertisers to reach users at scale. We are a global mobile technology company that is passionate about delivering the right content to the right person at the right time. Digital Turbine has delivered more than one billion app installs for hundreds of advertisers. More than 22 million smartphone users engage with Digital Turbine's software technology each month across more than 30 global operators and OEMs.
Reasons to Work for Digital Turbine:
- We are a leader in an evolving industry - The mobile app business is booming and changing every day, which means that we are always adapting to stay ahead of the curve.
- Take an Opportunity to work with the industry's top talent - Many of our employees have over a decade's worth of experience in the mobile app space. We are a company of 'A' players and only look for the best people to join our team.
- We live our values - We regularly Laugh and applaud our Results with our Global partners.
- We are a company that values diversity & inclusion. Everyone has a voice and can make their mark - Every employee has the opportunity to implement new processes, design new programs, and be creative within their unique role.
- High Growth—We are growing quickly, which gives our employees exciting opportunities to take on new challenges and have a significant impact on the company's future.
- Flexible work environment - Employees enjoy coming to work in jeans, working in an open environment, and lounging on couches with their laptop. We offer an unlimited vacation policy too! We work hard but respect our employee's work/life balance and general well-being. Freedom is one of our values.
- Company Equity-- All employees are expected to make an impact, so everyone is granted stock options when they join the company.
- Equitable Compensation—we believe in every employee's impact, giving every employee annual stock option awards, a bonus that is based on both individual and company performance and we pay a basic Living Wage.
- When we say global, we mean it—Digital Turbine has 6 physical locations around the world and employees in more than 10 countries.
- We fuel your “tank”—In addition to a great job with great people, our office kitchens are stocked with plenty of snacks and drinks to help get you through each day.
- Beer Fridays—Every Friday afternoon, the company breaks away from work to come together and unwind after a busy week. Enjoy coffee, tea, juices, soda and water anytime
Employment decisions are based on the principles of equal opportunity and affirmative action; without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.