We are working with a school in Doncaster, DN12 who require a Y3/4 Teacher to start in September 2021. We are looking for individuals with experience in raising standards or the exceptional ability to teach to a high level.
The school is part of an Academy and there is opportunity to work with a number of other schools and staff members. The school is a tight knit school at the heart of the community. The staff know the children well and there is definitely a family ethos at the school, and they are keen to find someone who would support this.
The ideal teacher will have strong behaviour management skills, strong skills in assessment and planning for progression and a passion for excelling on expectations.
Daily Rate: upwards from GBP120/day to scale
September 2021 - July 2022 (potential to be made permanent)
Roles and responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Plan and prepare lessons in line with guidance set out by the School.
- Use approaches to teaching and learning that fully meet the needs the class, ensuring the needs of each individual are met according to their potential and ability, using good nurturing and behaviour management principals.
- Assess, record and report on the development, progress and attainment of pupils, providing feedback that contributes towards pupils' educational development.
- Communicate and consult with the parents of pupils about progress.
Why you should apply for a job with Teaching Personnel:
- Over 20 years experience within Educational Recruitment working in partnership with a large number of Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools
- Daily rates of pay up to scale
- A dedicated, specialist consultant to help find you your ideal role or placements
- Unrivalled CPD opportunities
- GBP50 reward every time you recommend a colleague to work with us
For more information, please contact Teaching Personnel on #removed#.