Food Manufacturer in Goshen, NY seeks a highly motivated, hard working individual responsible for overseeing Quality Assurance standards for Night shift. Minimum of one year experience in Quality Assurance with Food. Bi-lingual in English and Spanish preferred.
* Monitor and document product weights and ensure the highest standard of quality for products produced
* Conduct and document temperature checks on cooler units and products to ensure all HACCP and regulatory rules are followed
* Monitor customer specs to ensure proper weight and appearance of products produced
* Monitor production employees to ensure sanitation requirements are met during production
* Ensure products produced are placed under refrigeration and properly cooled upon completion of production
* Monitor and document cooling temps of all potentially hazardous foods
* Communicate products that do not meet specification or quality to the unit production manager
* Monitor equipment for cleanliness and sanitation
* Conduct Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) training for new employees
A frozen food manufacturer located on the East Coast. The company produces a full line of over 500 frozen products nationwide and employs over 200 employees year round.
Role: Quality Assurance Technician - NIGHT SHIFT
Apply for this job now.