Express Employment Professionals has an immediate need for Maintenance Mechanic for a local Okeechobee client. The Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for repairs and maintains the assigned machinery and mechanical equipment ensuring at all times that the company safety rules are followed.
What we are looking for:
- Perform preventive maintenance operations on machinery according to schedules.
- Install, rebuild and repair a wide variety of machines
- Service and maintain a limited range of building and production equipment following procedures.
- Analyze, detect, and determine the nature of the problem and provides input as to the extent of the repairs required. Troubleshoots to and selects materials needed for the repairs.
- Able to trouble shoot electrically up to 480 volts
- Notifies Maintenance Manager of recurring equipment malfunctions and corrective actions taken.
- Assemble, replace or refit parts as warranted.
- Tear down and rebuild presses as needed to repair dies
- Assist with building repairs.
- Replace and refit parts.
- Instructs and provides technical assistance to lower level mechanics as required.
- Industrial mechanical skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, equipment manuals, and company manuals and procedures.
- Use hand and power tools, welding equipment, drill press, and other related industrial repair equipment.
- Demonstrate manual dexterity and mechanical aptitude
- Good communication skills and ability to read, speak, write English (bilingual Spanish helpful)
- Ability to observe, identify, deduce and troubleshoot equipment malfunctions
- Quick learner and ability to work under minimal supervision
- Math skills and computer skills
- Industrial electrical skills preferred
Apply online or at our office:
Express can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Three Ways To Apply:
- Resumes may be emailed to #removed#
- Call our office (772) 212-7479
- Visit our office 900 E. Prima Vista Blvd, Suite 100, Port St. Lucie, FL 34952
- Apply online at #-Openings.aspx
Benefits of working with Express:
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Medical benefits
Express works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, Florida, and the Treasure Coast, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career. Whether you are ready for a full-time position, looking for part-time work, or want a more flexible schedule, Express has a wide range of jobs available including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
- Professional positions
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, Florida and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, show off your skills and apply, all from your mobile device.
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help them find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, and there are full-time, part-time, and temporary positions available. And, as one of the leading staffing agencies in North America, Express provides employment services and workforce solutions to employers throughout our community. Contact us today to get started on finding the right fit for you.
Role: Maintenance Mechanics
Apply for this job now.