All children are special. That is why we specialize. At Children's Home Healthcare, we specialize in pediatric home healthcare for medically-complex children. Our agencies offer a variety of different services in order to better suit the needs of your unique child. These services include private duty nursing, pediatric skilled nursing care, neonatal care, ventilator and tracheostomy care, gastric feedings, infusion therapy, skilled nursing visits, patient education and training.
Registered Nurse (RN) Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) Shifts:
- Monday thru Friday 745 am - 615 pm
Registered Nurse (RN) Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) Essential Functions
- Administer medications, render treatment to pediatric patients
- Collaborate with physicians when clarification is required on the Plan of Care
- Consider the age of the patient and his or her emotional stability when following appropriate treatment, notate unusual reactions
- Collaborate with Clinical Supervisor concerning patients’ medical records as needed
Registered Nurse (RN) Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) Benefits:
- Competitive Pay & Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Supplemental Insurance through Aflac
- PTO; Holiday Pay; Nights and Weekend Differential Pay; Nurse Referral Program
- Paid Training
At CHH, we understand that medically-complex patients require specialized and intensive treatment over time, and sometimes not at the most convenient hours. That is why we have trained staff on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. In addition to medical care for your child, we also provide effective education, clinical services, and support. With CHH's specialized pediatric home healthcare, we can assure today's children have every opportunity to succeed tomorrow.
At Children's Home Healthcare, we specialize in providing skilled nursing services to medically fragile children. Application available on our website: #
Role: Pediatric RN & LVN Nurse / Monday thru Friday
Apply for this job now.