What's The Role?
This is an exciting opportunity for strong graduates or experienced call handlers to be part of a dynamic large-scale operation in the financial services industry. The role will be based in Gatwick assisting with inbound and outbound customer contact and information gathering as part of a Past Business Review related to retirement options. In addition, you will be handling inbound written customer correspondence and responding accordingly to the customer request via post or phone. You will be working as part of a high-quality team helping to answer customer queries and gathering information over the telephone.
Tell Me More
- Location: Crawley, West Sussex (40 mins from Central London)
- Rate: £90 per day
- Start date: February 2018
- Duration: 12 month contract
Your day-to-day activities will include:
- Answering inbound customers calls to provide customers with help, support and guidance as part of the review;
- Outbound calling to gathering data from third parties and customers to help in our review of cases;
- Handling inbound written correspondence and performing the necessary action for the customer query;
- Supporting the updating of customer records, capture of data and information to redress calculations; and
- Working with a wide range of systems to capture data.
The Benefits For You
You'll be working with a global consultancy and advisory firm where you can use existing knowledge and experience to make a difference, as well as advancing your experience and developing new skills. This is a highly visible role on a major project where your contribution will not go unnoticed.
What Knowledge, Skills & Experience We Need
- Be very comfortable on the telephone (polite, clearly spoken and articulate) and have strong literacy skills as you will also be contacting customers by letter
- Have strong numerical and decision-making skills
- Have the ability to multi-task between several systems
- Work autonomously and as part of a wider team
- Be driven, flexible and able to work to targets.
- University Degree preferred
- Candidates with no degree but with equivalent, profession experience will also be considered.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don't delay; please click Apply now
Momenta are a market leading financial services resourcing business. Momenta have excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your experience within the financial services industry. If you have the skills and experience for this exciting role then apply today and don't miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join the company that provides quality resource, consulting expertise and people development for financial services companies in the UK.
Role: Call Handler / Administrator (Life & Pensions)
Job Type: Contract
Location: Crawley, West Sussex, South East
Apply for this job now.