The Accounting/Loan Servicing Specialist position services all closed loans/draws within the REI format of Barnett Capital LTD. This role manages our primary database of information on loans/construction draws, produces critical reports from that data, and provides excellent customer service to our clients. Manage and prepare various databases and reports, with respect to the overall portfolio, delinquencies, collections, extensions, trends, capital partners, etc.
- Prepare and send monthly invoices for interest and other amounts due.
- Process clients' monthly payments via ACH.
- Handle collections from clients prior to their entry into special servicing.
- Reconcile business records with accounting records.
- Provide necessary information and documentation to banks and others that provide capital to us.
- Respond to client and internal questions regarding transaction-related calculations.
- Complete all relevant procedures pursuant to task checklists.
- Execute any/all miscellaneous tasks assignment by management.
- Provides critical reporting/data on all closed loan transactions
- Accounting background
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Analytics background or experience
- Great communication skills
- Great customer service abilities
- Able to multi-task
- Attention to details
- VBA Knowledeable
- Possesses coding skills
- LendingWise or other loan origination system experience
- Bookkeeping or basic accounting skills
Barnett Capital Ltd. focuses on real estate, asset-based financing, and equipment leasing. For over 30 years, the mission of Barnett Capital has been to empower entrepreneurs to seize opportunities they cannot leverage themselves. We have been uniquely successful due to our substantial reserves of ready cash. We are a quick, certain, and nimble partner in every transaction we participate in. This position is within the Equipment Leasing Division at Barnett Capital and specializes in Truck Leasing.
And because we think like you do: instead of dwelling on what was, we focus on what could be.
Role: Accounting Specialist
Apply for this job now.