PURPOSE OF ROLE:
Performs moderately complex activities related to networks and communications strategy, including security, designs, communications infrastructure implementation, acceptance testing and continual auditing of the networks of Ravago Americas LLC. This position includes all related network and control system security. This individual will support the maintenance of the networks, related IT systems and communications infrastructures. Is required to support downtime recovery efforts and planned downtime maintenance when necessary.
· Analyzes workflow, access, information, and security requirements; designing router administration, including interface configuration and routing protocols.
· Establishes network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization; planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defining network policies and procedures; establishing connections and firewalls.
· Maintains network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting network problems; escalating problems to vendor.
· Secures network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; maintaining documentation.
· Upgrades network by conferring with vendors; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
KNOWLEDGE / QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
· 2-4 years minimum working in a medium/large multi-site production networking environment.
· Must have experience configuring switches and routers with OSPF, BGP, ACLs, RADIUS, and VRRP.
· Must have knowledge configuring enterprise firewalls preferably Sonic Wall.
· Requires experience with Enterprise Wireless APs and security systems preferably Aruba AP, ClearPass and AirWave.
· Adtran router experience is a plus.
· 30-50% travel may be required.
· Ability to work flexible hours as needed.
· Motivated self-starter who takes initiative.
· Can work independently and with a team.
PREFERRED CERTIFICATIONS (Any Combination):
· Ruckus Certified Network Engineer or equivalent
· Ruckus Certified Network Professional or equivalent
· Ruckus Certified Layer 4-7 Engineer or equivalent
· Ruckus Professional IP Administrator or equivalent
· Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) or equivalent
· Certified SonicWALL Security Administrator (CSSA) or equivalent
· Certified SonicWALL Security Professional (CSSP) or equivalent
Ravago Holdings America, Inc. (RHA), distributes producer branded prime, private label generic prime, off-grade and reprocessed products in North and South America through various subsidiaries. RHA serves more than 6,000 customers through 152 marketers in 91 locations. It distributes through various channels in all major geographies including North America, Latin America, Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Asia. The Company has a robust technical and logistics infrastructure to manage global supply, delivery and customer service. The Company is recognized as the founder of the Resale business in North America and is part of the Ravago Group, the worlds largest distributer and reseller of plastic resins, rubber raw materials and hydrocarbon assets.
Role: Network Administrator
Apply for this job now.