This position is responsible for Supervising and Management of new and existing Business Development. This includes all administrative, field, service, and maintenance responsibilities.
- Process layouts, customer orders, billings, and installer payroll
- Schedule pick-up work, and review and approve installer and service technician expense reports
- Responsible for new prospective and existing Business Development
- Produce periodic reports as required, such as a weekly activity and service report, monthly service, forecasting and vehicle mileage report, and quarterly installer bonus report
- Perform field measuring
- Issue correction requests
- Verify measurements to ensure accuracy of master "blue books"
- Perform minor service work as needed
- Develop and maintain effective business relationships with building superintendents and trade subcontractors;
- Review and respond to service issues
- Perform installer safety inspections
This position is responsible for the supervision of 40-80 field service workers and contract workers.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required.
Education and/or Experience
- Undergraduate degree in building construction, operations management, business or related field
- 3-5 years field experience in the construction industry, experience with cabinet installation, service, order entry and delivery scheduling, and managing subcontractors preferred
- 1 year Sales experience
- Ability to develop and maintain effective business relationships with building superintendents and subcontractors
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft products
- Excellent oral and written communication and organization skills
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common business journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to listen and communicate effectively with customers/clients in an effort to carry out responsibilities or respond to common inquires from customers/clients, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community and public.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to interpret graphs and diagrams.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand and walk; talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to lift a minimum of 40 pounds.
Typical office and construction site environment. The noise level is usually moderate to high. Significant travel around town visiting jobsites. Occasional weekend work and extended evening hours is required.
Alliance Solutions currently has an opening for an Outside Sales Representative/Account Executive in the Miami Dade area. The ideal candidate will be able to uncover placement opportunities for light industrial and administrative Professionals openings in their territory. Alliance Solutions has been in business for 16 years and currently has 3 locations in South Florida. We are expanding quickly and need someone with a "go-getter" attitude to cover a high business potential area. We offer a generous base salary weekly & monthly commission plan. We provide excellent career advancement potential. We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
Responsibilities and Duties
This position is for a Sales Account Executive doing sales and business development activities within the Dade and Broward area. If you have been in a recruiting function and are looking for the next step, or you have been selling and are looking to get into the staffing industry this could be the opportunity for you.
Job Duties • Conflict Resolution • Ability to articulate value over price • Cold calling - In person and phone • Ability to re calibrate negative situations into positive ones • Creative closing skills
Qualifications and Skills
Additional Qualifications • Strong Prospecting Skills • Outgoing, upbeat and positive personality • Goal oriented • Ability to differentiate oneself in hyper competitive market • Negotiation skills • Bilingual a plus • Assertive closer
Role: Construction Field Supervisor/ Business Development
Apply for this job now.