Company: MONTE NIDO RESIDENTIAL CENTER, LLC
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Recovery Is Possible!
Monte Nido & Affiliates has a two-decade track record of delivering proven treatment for eating disorders. Our model of treatment blends the personalized and medically sophisticated care for which we are known, with the latest research and strategies for those overcoming eating disorders. Our treatment setting is intimate with a high staff to client ratio, and an emphasis on individual therapy and highly-individualized treatment.
The Eating Disorder Center of Westchester, located in Westchester, NY, is now seeking a Registered Dietitian to join the multidisciplinary treatment team at this Day-treatment campus. The Registered Dietitian is a critical member of the leadership and clinical teams, and collaborates routinely with all disciplines to achieve optimal Client care.
Among the responsibilities of our Registered Dietitian:
- Full oversight of meals prepared for Clients on campus, and proper documentation.
- Insures all nutritional services meet established standards and regulations.
- Conduct nutrition assessments of Clients, and monitor nutrition intake.
- Participate in the treatment's team's development of the Master Treatment Plan.
Among the requirements for a Registered Dietitian:
- Bachelor's degree, at minimum, in Nutrition or related human services field.
- At least one year working (or internship) in healthcare, psychiatric setting preferred.
- Hold appropriate Registered Dietitian credential.
- Must have (or obtain) CPR/BLS before starting work.
- Strong computer skills.
- Passion for excellence in helping Clients.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
We offer a competitive benefits package with paid time off, 401(k) retirement plan, company-paid life and disability insurance, diverse medical and dental plan choices, plus optional vision plans. Other benefit options may be available to meet the needs of you and your loved ones.