Accounts Payable ClerkCompensation:
$22.00 to $22.00 hourly
Robert Half has an Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk opportunity that offers a stimulating work environment with a team of highly skilled professionals. While working closely and reporting to the Accounting Manager, the candidate in this role will be expected to manage the general administrative needs of the AP/Finance Department. The essential functions of this role will include matching and batching code, resolving A/P issues, processing expense reports, updating and reconciling sub-ledger to G/L and processing checks are primary areas of focus. If you're looking for an opportunity that offers job growth, contact us today to learn more about this fast-growing team. This Accounts Payable Clerk opportunity will be located in the Atlanta, Georgia area and will be a short-term contract / temporary to hire position.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Provide support to internal business partners
- Handle the administrative needs of the AP/Finance Department
- Manage validating, recording, and mailing checks and expedite special handling
- Produce full-cycle A/P
- Execute additional tasks as needed
- Help with internal and external audits as required
- Handle daily department mail by opening, sorting, and distributing it
- Execute daily processes and controls accurately and in a timely manner; ensuring compliance with company policies
- Sort, log, scan, and file invoices, checks, and other documentsJob Requirements:
- Demonstrated communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- Attentive, ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- 1+ years of experience in an A/P role preferred
- Coding Invoices experience
- NetSuite experience desired
- Strong familiarity with Invoice Processing
- Purchase Orders experience preferred
- Proven knowledge of Bank Account Reconciliation
- Command of Accounts Payable (AP)
- Proficient with spreadsheets and databases
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.