We are currently looking for a Broker Sales Advisor to work within one of the Uk's fastest growing and successful finance businesses. The role offers an excellent salary and benefits, flexible working and lots of opportunities to develop in the future.
We would be keen to speak with anyone who has previous experience working within telesales in a finance in a company, in a role such as Broker Sales Advisor, Telesales Advisor, Dealmaker, Account Manager, Key Accounts or Sales Executive.
As a Broker Sales Advisor you would be required to -
- Predominantly handling inbound and outbound phone calls from dealers and customers. No cold calling is required.
- Treating customers fairly by offering them the best options to assist with their financial situations.
- Taking ownership and overcoming objections by presenting positive solutions through integrity, negotiation, and collaboration.
- Being self-motivated, whilst working as a team to successfully achieve set targets and team service levels.
- Able to quickly and effectively multi-task, always maintaining a keen eye for detail.
- Working alongside our lending partners to deliver a great customer experience.
The perfect candidate would have -
- Adaptable, reliable, collaborative, resilient with a pragmatic approach to business needs.
- Active listener who is open-minded and able to effectively communicate at all levels.
- Demonstrates initiative whilst still adhering to regulatory policies and procedures.
- Proven history of successfully working within a target driven environment whilst remaining customer centric.
- Motor dealership, or finance broker background would be an advantage.
This role is based in Sevenoaks and offers a salary of £25,000-£27,000. The role requires you to work Monday to Friday on two different shift patterns (9 - 5.30pm or a late shift of 10.30 till 7pm) and 1 in 3 weekends 9-5pm (day in lieu).
Should you wish to be considered for the role as Broker Sales Advisor please do apply below and we will be in touch.
This vacancy is being advertised by Adam Butler Limited. The services advertised here are those of an Employment Agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we are pleased to accept applications from all sections of the community. Any qualifications listed are indicative and we confirm that we are willing to accept applications from people holding equivalent qualifications.
Any direct canvassing or agency approaches will be automatically redirected to adambutlerltd.co.uk for further consideration.