Residential Property Lawyer
Our highly rated Legal 500 and Chambers regarded client firm now seek to appoint seeking a residential property Solicitor or Legal Executive to join its highly regarded Residential Property Team.
The firm is well known for both it’s Residential and Commercial client base for property work and deals with all matters including:
- Freehold and leasehold sales and purchases
- Mortgages and re-mortgages, including portfolio re-financing
- Residential development and re-development
- Property transfers following death or relationship breakdown
- Documenting beneficial interests in jointly-owned property
- First registration of unregistered land
- Technical property law advice, e.g. easements and covenants.
You will be able to show strong market knowledge and commerciality, with a solid awareness of the technological and other trends affecting the housing/conveyancing market.
Origin Legal is handling a number of Property Solicitor vacancies throughout the South East. If you are a Solicitor looking to consider your options then please do get in touch for a confidential discussion.
Origin Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.