Bearing Distributors, Inc. has remained a family owned and operated company servicing industry with bearings, electric motors, and power transmission equipment for more than 60 years. What separates us from other distributors is the high level of product knowledge, service, and support, our people provide. It's a service experience we pride ourselves in. Our Customer Service Representatives provide the know-how, and possess the skill set, to provide our customers with the very best solution for their specific need or application.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Comfortable using Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
- Reliable, organized, and detail oriented.
- Sales experience required. Industrial sales experience preferred.
- Working product selection, and application knowledge, with an ongoing commitment to training (Workbooks, on-line and through professional instructors).
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Satisfactory driving record.
- Team player
- Respond to customer inquiries, issue quotes and process customer orders
- Communicate pertinent customer order information
- Ability to negotiate sale and purchase prices
- Actively generate sales and promote company products
- Assist with stocking/pulling/counting inventory and preparing shipments when needed
- Interact with customers and suppliers to acquire and fill orders correctly
- Comfortable using calipers for measuring specs on a variety of parts.
Bearing Distributors, Inc. is searching for a self-motivated individual seeking an opportunity to grow their sales career. Our goal includes developing our employees through continuous training and promoting from within. This is an ideal position for anyone looking to grow into an outside sales role and a management career.
*Bearing Distributors, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
For the past sixty years Bearing Distributors, Inc. and Bearing Distributors and Drives, Inc. have provided Bearings, Power Transmission components, Electric Motors, and Material Handling equipment to OEM and Industrial users across the United States. Offering 24/7 service, our technical expertise, and the quality manufacturers we represent combine to make us a true solutions provider.
Role: Customer Service Representative
Apply for this job now.