Greenville Technology, Inc., a plastic injection molding company serving the automotive industry seeks a knowledgeable, motivated and dependable Technician for its Second and Third Shifts (one per shift) in the Maintenance Department, within their growing Anderson, Indiana production facility.
- Perform preventive maintenance duties on Injection machines and other related equipment.
- Maintain and operate all Maintenance type tools and equipment.
- Injection machine repairs and utility troubleshooting and repair.
- Operate a fork truck, knuckle boom lift and scissor lift for multiple duties.
- Assist with maintenance activities such as Electrical, HVAC, Welding, Plumbing, and Mechanical items.
- Willingness to work plant shutdowns, and overtime with short notice.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Support weekend production when required.
- Ability to prioritize and make decisions independently.
- Strong electrical background in both AC/DC.
- Ability to read electrical schematics.
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic experience.
- HVAC experience.
- Injection Machine troubleshooting experience.
- Possible weekend Preventive Maintenance, with days off during the week.
Greenville Technology, Inc., ("GTI") is a tier one automotive parts supplier specializing in plastic injection molding, paint and assembly processes. GTI began operations in July 1987 in Greenville, Ohio. In January 2013, GTI opened a new production facility in Anderson, Indiana and in the summer of 2015, GTI opened a North American Office in Marysville, OH.
GTI produces plastic injection automotive parts for interior and exterior applications. Parts can be simple non-painted injected parts to complex console assemblies. GTI practices a lean manufacturing model, sound 5S principles, and first-in first-out inventory management systems.
Role: Maintenance Technician
Apply for this job now.