Our client is a well-respected and established residential landscape management and design build firm serving finer homes in the N. Virginia/ Washington D.C. Metropolitan Area. The company utilizes the highest standards available for its customers and staff and provides multiple advancement opportunities for well qualified employees with commensurate pay, commissions and benefits. In order to achieve its growth objectives, the company has an immediate need for experienced, and customer centric Landscape Maintenance Account Manager leadership. This is superior green industry company.
The selected candidate will be assigned a book of business and will be responsible for maintaining and developing the customer relationships and provided the staff to support them. In addition, the role will have responsibility for the work being accomplished and will be the face of the company to owners and potential customers. As the key customer relations manager, leveraging your existing customers and other contacts into new sales will be an expectation which will result in additional rewards.
- Continuously looking for ways to improve your prospecting and sales process to generate leads and close sales on profitable clients.
- Selling and renewing all contracts priced in order to meet and exceed company profit goals
- Delivering services at targeted gross profit by managing crew efficiency and materials and equipment to complete jobs at or below estimates.
- Ensuring that clients are satisfied.
- Upholding the company’s image in the market.
- Continually look for and implement better, more efficient and effective ways to do the work.
- Monitor all field paperwork, reporting and software as related to your division
- Active in company business development, strategic planning, and budgeting
Qualifications and Desired Behaviors
- Highly organized and focused
- Proven operations management ability including years of successful relationship management experience
- Ideal candidate will possess 2 or 4 year Degree in Horticulture or related education and certifications
- Competitive above market base pay
- Group health insurance
- Co. sponsored savings plan
- Paid holidays and vacation pay
Please apply to this great career opportunity and upload your resume.
Please keep in touch with us - - call GreenSearch 1.888.375.7787
Role: Landscape Maintenance Account Manager
Apply for this job now.