We are seeking multiple Sr. Project Engineers to join our team in Frederick, MD. We focus on commercial land development and real estate development. Anyone with a civil engineering background in regards to land development, please feel free to apply!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Designs and develops plans and drawings, primarily for mixed use, commercial or industrial land / site development projects, which may include the development of preliminary layout and/or final drawings of roadways, sanitary sewer lines, storm drains, storm water retention/detention facilities, waterlines, utility design and mass grading and drainage design
- Conducts engineering investigations and planning work. Outlines and prepares reports of sections of more complex reports.
- Researches feasibility of alternative design approaches, site conditions, and regulatory agency specifications.
- Contributes to the development of specifications and permit applications
- Perform Civil Design work with Civil 3D and other design related software as needed
- Responsible for setting up the project and completing the preliminary design or CAD work
Qualifications and Skills:
- B.S. in Civil Engineering or equivalent degree
- Minimum of 3 to 10 years of experience with land / site development projects or public works / infrastructure projects
- Knowledge of county and government regulations is preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication preferred
Powered by JazzHR