- Working& with the children at the time of the first court hearing or the first review if the child is subject to a Section 20 arrangement and if it isn't planned that the child will return to their parents soon. The transfer process is planned in advance as much as possible to ensure compliance with court timescales.
- Significant amount of court work
- progresses plans to adoption if appropriate
- responsible for children and young people until the age of 18, when a separate care leaver service offers after-care support and advice
- Working with unaccompanied asylum seeking children who are in the council's care.
Although it is not possible for us to respond to all applications, we at PE Global will do our upmost to give you feedback on your application. You have sent your Cv into us as a company and even though you have sent your CV to a particular position, we are making the reasonable assumption that you are active on the job market and as part of our normal recruitment service we will discuss other suitable positions with you. You are free to opt out of this so please specify in your application to us if you just want to be contacted in relation to a specific vacancy. Your Cv is sent to a central recruitment inbox which a number of people in the applicable PE Global division have access to and so this means that you might not be contacted by the named person in this advert.