COMPANY: SEI INVESTMENTS (EUROPE) LTD.
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: Competitive salary offered
The Operations Implementations BA for the SEI Wealth Platform is responsible for planning, build and execution of the processes necessary to support Firm migrations (new and existing), along with support for operations teams in managing change initiatives. The role is varied and there is an expectation of continuous learning in the role as well as where required to undertake operational processing.
What you’ll do:
- Own individual work streams for new, and existing client implementations
- Develop a thorough knowledge and understanding of specific operational processes
- Work with internal teams to translate business requirements into viable plans to achieve the required results
- Performs analysis on new platform functionality to define impact on operations and existing operational process and documentation. Maintain documentation appropriately
- Pro-actively recommend innovations and modifications to projects and processes
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Experience of working in operational and/or change environments
- Ability to analyse, understand processes
- Knowledge of financial service solutions, global private banking and UK markets
- Effective communication skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team
Attributes we value:
- Tenacity and Perseverance
- Innovation – we want change and improvement to be implemented and pushed through at all levels.
SEI is an equal opportunities employer and so much more…
Now in our 50th year, SEI is a leading global provider of investment management, investment processing and investment operations solutions. Reflecting our experience within financial services and financial technology our UK office is based between the City of London and the growing technology hub of Shoreditch. The open plan nature of our office space, flowing lines and numerous art installations are designed to encourage innovation and creativity in our workforce. We recognise that our people are our most valuable asset and are (literally) invested in your success; we know that a healthy, happy and motivated workforce is key to our continued growth. We are focused on ensuring a healthy work-life balance and offer our employees benefits which include private medical care for you and your family, access to GPs online for appointments, enhanced family leave, volunteer days, access to thriving employee networks and not forgetting free fruit twice a week.
SEI Investments (Europe) Limited (‘SIEL’) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 191713).