Customer Service Travel Representative
Do you love to travel? Do you enjoy working with people? Travel Agents help people plan their dream vacation, and love seeing a smile on their client’s faces when they are soaking up the sun on the beach; setting sail on a cruise ship; or watching wildlife on an African Safari. Does this sound like something you would enjoy doing? Let us help you join a growing industry by learning as you work
What is the job?
As a customer service travel representative you will:
● communicate with customers in person, via phone, and email
● use the training methods shown to provide the highest Customer Service
● manage, secure, and maintain customers data and paper work
● assist our Travel Agents with customer reservations and documents
● follow a standard set of procedures to ensure quality control and service
● learn to develop your service skills and knowledge in the Travel Industry
This customer service travel representative role will offers you:
● steady, flexible hours, or independent business opportunities
● Office hours are 8:30a-5p, Monday-Friday, with some Saturday and evening flexibility
● competitive wages, depending on prior work experience
● temporary to permanent opportunity
● access to travel tools, travel benefits, paid travel education, allowing you to advance in the travel workplace
What would you bring to the role?
● With your customer service experience in retail, hospitality, or call center, you make customers feel at ease and comfortable with our company and services
● Having strong interpersonal and communication skills helps you understand what customers really want, and how to facilitate them thru the process
● Multi-tasking and communicating with multiple customers while using your strong computer skills is no problem for you – as you like fast-paced and busy environments.
Interested and excited about this career opportunity?
Please contact Manpower Neosho at 417-451-2444, or Select Apply Now.
Please share this job opportunity with friends and family.
With offices in 80 countries across the world, Manpower is the global leader in contingent and permanent staffing, providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness.
Manpower helps you to manage the ever changing talent needs in today’s world of work in which rapid access to the right talent is a powerful competitive advantage. With our thorough understanding of staffing trends and our deep pool of highly qualified Candidates, Manpower can deliver the talent, matching the right individual to the right job—faster and with better business results.
Role: Customer Service Travel Representative
Apply for this job now.