Operations and Planning Coordinator, Based: Scunthorpe, Salary: Up to £25k working on a fixed term 6 month contract
We have an opportunity for an Operations and Planning Coordinator / Administrator to join the market leading provider of Portable cabins and Modular buildings. This role will provide administrative and organisational support to the Site Management Team, coordinating all paperwork and workflow requirements to execute Logistics and production plans and communicating effectively with all internal customers and suppliers. This role could suit a Senior Administrator, PA, Project Administrator, Production Planner, Logistics Planner or similar, preferably with experience from within a production / manufacturing environment. Good excel / power point knowledge for data analysis is essential.
Operations and Planning Coordinator Main Tasks:
- Complete all administrative tasks for the Production Manager and Regional Site Manager, to include reporting and data using excel and powerpoint.
- Manage incoming emails and calls from the business, internal customers and suppliers
- Support managers in documenting weekly and monthly reporting of overtime worked to HQ and reporting total hours
- Support Site Planning and Logistics Manager in preparing paperwork that is needed to execute works, this includes financial paperwork (e.g. CAPEX requests), work instructions (e.g. gather technical drawings) etc.
- Attend daily planning meetings to take minutes and maintain action log
- Raising purchase orders and processing orders for the production facility resolving any queries raised
- Filing of paperwork within the H&S system
- H&S / Covid / induction/ visitor control
- Quality Control paperwork / analysis/communication
- 5'S audits, system control/planning
- General Administration/ post / stationary / order chasing
- Extensive administration experience from within a Senior Administrator, PA, Planning Administrator, Project Administrator, Production Planner, Logistics Planner or similar
- Experience of using Power point and excel for data analysis (reference and lookup, pivot tables, slicers, data functions) with the ability to spot trends.
- Experience in consistently delivering within a fast-paced environment
- Project or planning co-ordination experience would be desirable
- Excellent time management skills with high attention to detail.
If this sounds like the opportunity, you have been looking for then please apply by attaching your CV.
Equal opportunities and diversity: Our client respect and value differences and are passionate about their people, their customers and the planet. They nurture an environment where all differences are valued, practices are equitable and everyone experiences a sense of belonging. They are committed to building a culture that brings together the very best of their people and their unique skills, experiences, abilities and where they can flourish.
In joining the team, you will be able to apply and develop your skills and knowledge as part of a collaborative team that is helping to innovate and play a part in building a better future and creating value for their customers, their people, society and the planet.
Key words: Senior Administrator, PA, Planning Administrator, Project Administrator,